☆ The Central Compliance Agency Has Numerous Ways to Help Enforce Responsible Gambling and Lottery Retailing To Ensure The Prevention of UNDERAGE GAMBLING With Prepratory Compliance Assessments That PREPARES Retailers For Satisfactory Federal, State And Local Regulatory Gaming Regulatory Audits Moving Forward.
• While State Regulatory Gaming Laws Vary in Minimum Age Requirements Per Gambling Type As The CCA's Procedures & Policy On Gaming Compliance Is Standard For The Entire US.
• Minimum Gambling Ages And Their Enforcing Regulations Are Intended to Protect Young Individuals From Harm and ADDICTIONS Caused by Premature Exposure to Gambling.
• The National Council on Problem Gambling continuously updates and releases its CODES OF BEST PRACTICES for RESPONSIBLE GAMING which set a MINIMUM STANDARD for other Gambling/Lottery Establishments To Follow.
• The Central Compliance Agency Conducts Extensive PREPRATORY COMPLIANCE AUDITS That Provides Satisfactory Compliance Assessments To Gambling & Lottery Retail Outlets with Valuable Preprotory Gaming Compliance and Assessments To Prevent The Sale & Use Of Gaming/Lottery Products or Devices That implements Compliance.
• The Central Compliance Agency's G18 Compliance Program Was Developed To Proactively Promote Responsible Gaming Campaigns via Our G18 Gaming Department, as well as, Provides Virtual Procedural Training, Creates Self-Exclusion Programs And Consults With Experts in the field.
• Brick and Mortar Retail Locations That Provide Lottery, Coin Machine Gaming And Mobile Gaming Casinos Must bear the Grunt of Responsibilities As a Deterrent, As they are REQUIRED TO TRAIN THEIR EMPLOYEES TO SPOT UNDERAGE GAMBLERS, MONITOR FOR SUSPICIOUS ACTIVITY, AND IDENTIFY MINORS DURING LOTTERY PURCHASES.
• Nationally, Retailers Offering Gaming Services Are Tasked With Instilling Financial Restrictions And Placing Signs To Deter UNDERAGE GAMBLING Throughout their Venue Or Store Location With off-site betting Facilities.
• The Central Compliance Agency Employs Prepratory Compliance Tools Such as Randomized Compliance Checks, Assessment Screening and Point of Sale Inquiries Concerning Proof of Identification. All these age verification procedures enable complete compliance with US state gambling laws.
• If You Are A Retail Employee or Licensed Owner Of An Establishment That Offers Gaming Services And Would Like to Enroll Into The G18 Orientation, Please Text The Word "G18" To "31996" or Call (202) 403-0752 To Speak with An Live Agent.
Copyright © 2021 The Central Compliance Agency - All Rights Reserved.
Powered by The Central Compliance Agency.